Monday, April 16, 2012

Sophia Dash



Let me strip my soul... bare my emotions... seduce you with my honesty and let you in my opinions. Walk a mile in my shoes and you will know that my wisdom comes from a  plethora of lessons learned from my past.  I can spend all  day striving for perfection but I came to the conclusion that with my flaws, comes self worth. With my past, stems self awareness. Life is never about the destination but the journey. Therefore I take each day as an  opportunity to better myself but to spread the love and goodness that I have to offer in this world. My perspectives in life will never be comparable to a simple girl next door. I am in no way, your ordinary women as I approach things in life as a challenge. I have my flaws and I certainly take pride in my imperfections. Even with my Type A personality, I confidently believe that life is all about pushing the envelope, its all about taking chances in the decisions that we make. Our experiences in life is what makes us rich. Allow me to share my perspective based on what makes me rich....... 
This is me naked.... Sophia.n

No comments:

Post a Comment